The Skellig Experience Visitor Centre has been awarded the Covid-19 Safety Charter.
The safety of our employees and customers continues to be our number one priority. We will continue to monitor the latest information and abide by all government restrictions. We have put a number of Health and Safety measures in place to ensure your visit is a safe and enjoyable experience.
Please note that in line with the current restrictions The Skellig Experience Visitor Centre is currently closed. No boat tours are running at present, but we will update you here with any information we receive, and we will also be posting updates on all our social media channels.
Our online shop remains open but please note deliveries may be delayed due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Measures put in place to make our Visitor Centre a safe and enjoyable experience.
- A socially distanced welcoming experience
- Distanced seating both indoors and outdoors
- Contactless payment available throughout our Visitor Centre
- Hand Sanitizer Stations have been placed throughout the Visitor Centre.
- Consistent and regular cleaning and sanitizing.
- All staff members are temperature checked daily before beginning work.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided before and after your boat tour.
- A one-way system has been introduced in our Visitor Centre. We ask our customers to always adhere to the one-way system.
- A mask must be worn at all times in our Visitor Centre. Once seated in our restaurant you may take off your mask. Children under the age of 13 years or anyone who has a physical or mental illness or disability is NOT required to wear a mask.
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have.
If you have any further queries that you would like to ask, please feel free to get in touch. We would love to hear from you!
We look forward to welcoming you to The Skellig Experience Visitor Centre once it is safe to do so.